24 Hour Nursing Care
Residents enjoy activities tailored to their needs within a secured environment, where we provide comprehensive 24-hour care. This level of care may be needed for individuals who require more comprehensive medical care and monitoring than can be provided in the Assisted Living setting. We are licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and are subject to an annual inspection to ensure we are in strict compliance with state and federal regulations.
Programming includes familiar activities centered on each resident’s normal day-to-day routines. Activities typically occur in small groups and may include pet therapy, music therapy, religious programs, gentle chair exercises, manicures, supervised cooking, reminiscence groups, and familiar games. Residents also have access to common areas, outdoor patios, and courtyards while accompanied by staff or family.
The following includes many, but not all, of the services and amenities offered within the 24 hour care area of Saint Anne’s.
- Comprehensive 24 hour nursing care provided by licensed nurses
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy)
- Vision, Dental, Hearing, and Podiatry Services
- Choice of physician(s)
- Social Service support
- Restorative nursing program
- Active volunteer program
- Resident Council meetings
- Special events
- Scheduled activities
- Outings and country rides
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals daily
- Personalized menus for special dietary needs
- Dining area for each floor
- Open dining from 7am to 7pm
- Comfortable lounges
- Randallia Roast- Coffee Shop & Bakery (open daily 7am to 5pm)
- Serenity Salon & Spa (Beauty/Barber Shop)
- Daily mass and in-house Chaplain
- Communion available daily
- Weekly Protestant service & Monthly communion
- Live broadcast of chapel services to resident rooms if unable to attend
- Pastoral Care staff available 7 days per week
- Central dining room/guest meals available
- Private family room for guests
- Enclosed courtyards
- Personal phone line (available in most rooms)
- Personal laundry service
- Wireless internet
- Cable service
This care option is available at…
Click below to learn more about these communities.
There's a lot going on at our Saint Anne Communities! Click below to see the activities calendars for December! Whole House at Randallia December Activity Calendar Apartments at Randallia Place Activity Calendar Randallia Place 1st Floor Activity Calendar Victory Noll...read more
HTS Rehab News - December 2017 Managing diabetes during the holidays can be challenging. Health often takes a back seat to attending parties, shopping, and travel. Planning ahead and making deliberate choices can make all the difference in keeping your diabetes in...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.