25 Victory Noll Drive, Huntington, Indiana
Our Mission: With gratitude for God’s presence among us, Saint Anne Communities and Our Lady of Victory Missionary Sisters are devoted to providing care and comfort to all who live here. Built on common values of faith, dignity, generosity and companionship, the community enriches the quality of life for each resident.
Located in Huntington, Indiana, Victory Noll is the newest addition to Saint Anne Communities. On this wooded campus, you can enjoy your morning cup of freshly brewed coffee while watching the wildlife right outside your window. Stroll the campus grounds, join in a game of cards in the sunny activity room, or sit in the cozy lobby with a new friend and talk about the “good ol’ days.” Victory Noll offers all the comforts of home—without all the responsibilities.
Our person-centered care approach focuses on the individual as a whole rather than focusing only on one’s illness or inability. Our mission encourages respect for one’s preferences, values, family situation, and social circumstances through a team-approach to care. The resident, their family, and the Saint Anne Victory Noll team work together to provide a loving and high quality plan of care.
Ranges of medical services routinely offered at Victory Noll such as visits from the house doctor, lab-work, x-ray, and pharmacy. In addition, Victory Noll residents can schedule appointments for all of their haircare needs in the facility’s barber/beauty shop.
- Three delicious meals as well as snacks throughout the day
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Guided assistance/cueing to and from Activities, Meals, and Mass
- Community physician and nurse practitioner available for nursing consult 24-hours a day
- Medication management consistent with physician orders
- Individualized assessments and care plans
- Personal emergency call system in each Resident Studio and private bathroom
- Complimentary transportation service to/from local medical appointments
- On-site therapy services (as needed, according to Physician recommendation)
- Fully-equipped therapy room
- Certified care givers to assist with activities of daily living
- Whirlpool spa room
Programs are designed to enable residents to live fulfilling, productive lives, maintain a level of independence, and preserve their dignity. A variety of activities offered each day, which encourage socialization and strive to meet individuals’ physical, social, and spiritual needs. Such events include exercise, country drives, musical entertainment, bible study, Catholic Mass, games, arts & crafts, book club, and many more.
- Various outings and daily activities
- Private rooms for socializing
- Wellness program
- Catholic Mass (weekdays and Sundays)
- Chaplain Services
- Prayer rooms
- Prayer garden
- Walking trails
- Beautiful, tranquil campus, inside and out
Victory Noll offers residents the comfort and security of home, along with a nursing staff available around the clock for added peace of mind. Helpful and experienced staff members interact with each resident throughout the day.
- All utilities; with the exception of a personal telephone
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cable television
- Wireless internet and computer access
- Enclosed courtyard
- Housekeeping services; which include weekly Studio cleaning
- Laundry service
- Camera security
Victory Noll provides different levels of care. To qualify for residency, all residents must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Ambulate independently within apartment
- Toilet independently and manage any incontinency with minimal assistance
- Interact appropriately and cordially with others
- Accept re-direction without physical resistance
- Control atypical behaviors that put other residents at risk
- Maintain appropriate personal appearance and personal hygiene
- Maintain a clean and clutter-free apartment
After receiving the completed application, a member of our nursing team will complete an assessment (or assessments) prior to admission. The applicant’s primary care physician needs to complete a health and physical form along with a current chest x-ray.