Your generosity is greatly appreciated! Donations of Time, Talent, and Treasure are such precious investments in the lives of the Saint Anne Communities family. Whether you would like to set up a recurring contribution or prefer to dedicate a one-time donation, your tax deductible gift makes a difference!
Donating Time and Talent
There are many ways to give back without writing a check. We are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at the location you would like to volunteer for more information, suggestions, or to propose other ways to utilize your time and talent at Saint Anne Communities:
- Barbara Ley
- Email: Barbara.Ley@sacfw.org
- Phone: 260-399-3245
- Anne Crawley
- Email: Anne.Crawley@sacfw.org
- Phone: 260-224-6840
Thank you for considering extending a monetary gift to Saint Anne Communities. We appreciate and accept donations from individuals as well as corporations and foundations. There are a variety of ways to donate the gift of treasure, such as:
- The Geneva Fund is named for the benefactor of Saint Anne Communities and is an account designated for monetary gifts which are used to benefit the current needs of the residents at Saint Anne’s. Your gift may also be designated to benefit something specific; such as Nursing Facility Activities, Apartment Activities, Courtyard Club, Cherished Memories Activities, or to the Chapel, to name a few.
- Planned/Estate Giving ensures your heart for the elderly continues to bless the aging population, extending your legacy beyond your lifetime. Combining your desire to give with your overall financial, tax, and estate planning goals, your planned gift enables a special, lasting connection to be formed between you and our Communities.
- Memorial Gifts express what words alone cannot. Donations can be made in honor or in memory of a family member, friend, individual, or group. Memorial Gifts can also be contributed in recognition of a special occasion.
- Gifts of Gratitude are a wonderful way to show appreciation for dedicated staff members who have gone above and beyond. Saint Anne’s staff members do not accept tips, but sharing a smile, writing notes of encouragement, taking the time to call or email Directors to provide feedback about outstanding staff, and designating monetary donations for “employee engagement” are just a few ideas for expressing gratitude.
- In-Kind Donations of products or services provide another tangible method of blessing the family of Saint Anne Communities. From donating craft supplies to putting on a party, BINGO prizes to playing “Santa” for a resident who no longer has family outside of Saint Anne’s, encouragement to electronics or exercise equipment – all In-Kind Donations enhance the community, and further reassure our precious population of their pricelessness as unique creations of God.
Donations of the following items are always appreciated:
- Audio books
- Books on CD
- DVDs (no VHS tapes, please)
- Music CDs
- Costume jewelry
- Jewelry boxes
- Large buttons
- Large beads
- Large nuts & bolts
- Recent issues of men’s magazines (eg. Sports Illustrated, Men’s Journal, Field & Stream, etc…)
We are happy to announce that Saint Anne’s has been nominated for the Fort Wayne Newspapers 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards Contest! We have been nominated for best “Senior Housing Community.” Vote daily to show your supportread more
With a shared passion for seniors and their overall well-being, guest author Sharon Wagner wrote an article for Saint Anne Communities on the crucial relationship between Exercise and Fall Reduction/Prevention…read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.