Independent Living means that a person chooses to move into one of our apartments because they love the all-inclusive amenities but may not require any day-to-day assistance.
- Three delicious meals per day in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- 24-hour emergency call light system
- Emergency pendant
- Laundry services available
- Wellness program
- Special activities and outings
- Beautiful courtyard
- Walking trails
- Private rooms for socializing
- On-site, full-service beauty / barber shop
- Pastoral care
- Daily Catholic mass
- Weekly Protestant services
- In-house broadcast of religious services
- Private bathroom
- Maintenance-free living
- In-room kitchenette (Randallia only)
- Cable television
- Wireless internet
- All utilities included (except telephone)
This care option is available at…
Click below to learn more about these communities.
Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades kicked off our 50th Anniversary by celebrating Mass with us, reminding all in attendance to "honor and support with great affection our elderly brothers and sisters." Naming our chapel The Oratory of Saints Joachim and Anne, Bishop Rhoades also...read more
March is off to a beautiful start with a gentle spring shower. Historically, March 1st is remembered as the day President Grant signed a bill creating the United States' very first National Park (Yellowstone, 1872), President Kennedy established the Peace Corps...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.