1900 Randallia Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana
After 50 years of caring for seniors in our community, Saint Anne Randallia Place has expanded to offer a full continuum of care, including adult day services, short-term rehabilitation suites, independent and assisted-living apartments, memory care assisted living, and 24-hour nursing care.
Saint Anne Communities at Randallia Place offers 153 nursing home beds and 88 residential living apartments. These apartments are all licensed for assisted living care. This especially benefits people who anticipate needing assisted living in the future, or those who may need assistance only periodically. Those needing assisted living receive those services right in their apartment. No moving to another location!
We also offer assisted living area specializing in memory care, with 14 individual apartments surrounding a family room and offering 24-hour staffing and specialized activities for those struggling with the effects of mild to moderate dementia. And don’t forget our Courtyard Club Adult Day Program, which offers a friendly and safe environment for individuals living at home to stay active and enjoy socialization.
- Comprehensive 24 hour nursing care provided by licensed nurses
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Vision, Dental, Hearing, and Podiatry Services
- Choice of physician(s)
- Social Service support
- Restorative nursing program
- Active volunteer program
- Resident Council meetings
- Special events
- Scheduled activities
- Outings and country rides
- Daily Mass and in-house Chaplain
- Communion available daily by Eucharistic Ministers to Catholic residents who are unable to attend Mass
- Pastoral Care staff available seven days a week
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals daily
- Personalized menus for special dietary needs
- Dining area for each floor
- Open dining from 7am to 7pm
- Comfortable lounges
- Randallia Roast- Coffee Shop & Bakery (hours vary)
- Serenity Salon & Spa (Beauty/Barber Shop)
Saint Anne Randallia Place offers different apartment sizes, floor plans, and furnishing options depending on the location of the apartment and the needs of the Resident.
Please join us in celebrating your loved ones with music and a brunch buffet at the annual Parent's Day Brunch! Sunday, June 2, 2019read more
Happy Spring! National Day of Prayer is an annual observance day which is observed on the first Thursday in the month of May. Americans are encouraged to give thanks and to turn to God in prayer and peaceful meditation. ... May your month be filled with prayers...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.