Saint Anne Communities offers a full spectrum of rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our beautiful, state-of-the-art therapy center is over 3,500 sq. feet and well equipped with modern fitness technology used by elite athletes and trainers.
Short-term Rehabilitation is available for guests requiring additional therapy and healing time after a surgery or illness. Specializing in post-acute transitional rehab, Randallia Place offers 16 private, rehab suites with 24-hour nursing care and therapy up to 7 days a week. Our team consisting of therapists, nurses, physicians, and social service providers work closely together to meet your individual needs and recovery goals.
- One-on-one attention from your therapist
- Dedicated, on-site therapy team
- Intensive therapy up to 7 days a week
- Nautilus gym-quality cardio and strength training equipment
- Pain management technology that reduces inflammation and improves circulation
- A dedicated social worker to help you plan for a successful return home after your recovery
Rehab Guest Accommodations
- Private studio apartment with private bathroom and walk-in shower
- Personal telephone line, cable and wireless internet
- Dining in our Courtyard Café designated for rehab guests only
- Comfortable lounges for visitors and guests
- Complimentary overnight accommodations for family
Comprehensive Therapy Services
Physical therapists strengthen and target movements that can no longer be performed normally. They also prescribe exercise so that individuals can become independent and self-reliant.
The goal of Occupational Therapy is to provide individuals with the tools and techniques to return to normal function of everyday life. This could be: learning medication management after a surgery, or relearning how to dress, bathe, prepare meals, and perform light housekeeping duties.
Speech therapy seeks to restore function for individuals that have difficulty communicating, swallowing, or eating. Speech therapy can help those recovering from a stroke, brain injury, or individuals who have difficulty communicating due to dementia. It can also help patients learn safe swallowing techniques to reduce choking risks.
Our therapy center is well-appointed to provide, comprehensive outpatient therapy services for our residents and the greater community. Outpatient therapy guests appreciate our convenient location, ease of scheduling and timeliness of appointments. Now accepting new patients, call our therapy department today at (260)399-3201 to learn more.
Specialized Rehabilitation Programs Include:
Saint Anne Communities rehabilitation team use the most researched and successful therapeutic interventions to treat your specific condition with proven recovery results.
- Joint Replacement
- Post Orthopedic Surgeries
- Cardiac Recovery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- Edema Management
- Pain Management
- Neurological Conditions
- Balance and Gait Training
This care option is available at…
Click below to learn more about these communities.
From pointing out common risk factors to preventing falls, September's Rehab News is efficiently stuffed with helpful information. Read the Rehab Newsletter...read more
Randallia Whole House Randallia Courtyard Apartments Skilled Nursing - 1st Floor Saint Anne Victory...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.