Saint Anne Communities offers a full spectrum of rehabilitation services through our 3,500 square foot rehabilitation gym. We also provide 16 rehabilitation suites for those needing short-term stays at Randallia Place. We provide a team approach to your care and recovery. The team consists of you, your family, your therapist(s), nurses, and social service providers. Our rehabilitation services feature:
- One-on-one attention from your therapist
- A bright, welcoming therapy center including state-of-the-art Nautilus equipment
- Pain management modalities, such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and diathermy
- A dedicated social worker to help you plan ahead for your return home to be as successful as possible
- Restaurant-quality meals served in the Courtyard Café, a dining room designed especially for our rehab guests
- Accommodating and knowledgeable staff
- Furnished studio apartment with private bathroom
- Comfortable lounges and common areas for visitors and guests
- Guest room accommodations
- Personal telephone line
- Walk-in shower
- Restaurant-quality meals served in the Courtyard Café
- Cable and wireless internet
- Restores muscle strength to improve balance and coordination
- Improves ambulation
- Improves range of motion
Helps clients re-learn essential life functions and activities, such as eating, dressing, doing laundry, cooking and other activities of daily living.
- Re-trains those who have suffered from a stroke or other brain trauma to speak properly and eat safely
- Concentrates on language, speech, and memory deficits
- Assists in restoring swallowing ability
We also offer outpatient therapy! Call our therapy department at (260) 399-3201 to learn more.
This care option is available at…
Click below to learn more about these communities.
There's a lot going on at our Saint Anne Communities! Click below to see the activities calendars for November! Victory Noll November Activity Calendar Grace Pointe November Activity Calendar Apartments at Randallia November Activity Calendar Whole House at...read more
HTS Therapy Rehab News - November 2017 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is an umbrella term used to describe progressive lung disease such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and non-reversible asthma. People with COPD suffer with continued and increasing...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.