There are many ways to give back without writing a check. Our communities are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community. All volunteers must complete volunteer orientation prior to starting. Your generosity gives our residents that extra special TLC that brightens their day!
How You Can Help
- Assist residents to and from Mass at Randallia Place – Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am.
- Manicures – You don’t have to be a professional, we’ll teach you how to do residents’ nails.
- Beauty shop transporter – Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop at Randallia Place. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday- 9:30am -12:30pm.
- Organist or keyboard player is needed on Fridays at Randallia Place from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service.
- Activities – Assist with a variety of basic activities
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at the location you would like to volunteer for more information:
(260) 484-5555, ext. 3250
There's a lot going on at our Saint Anne Communities! Click below to see the activities calendars for December! Whole House at Randallia December Activity Calendar Apartments at Randallia Place Activity Calendar Randallia Place 1st Floor Activity Calendar Victory Noll...read more
HTS Rehab News - December 2017 Managing diabetes during the holidays can be challenging. Health often takes a back seat to attending parties, shopping, and travel. Planning ahead and making deliberate choices can make all the difference in keeping your diabetes in...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.