There are many ways to give back without writing a check. Our communities are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community. All volunteers must complete volunteer orientation prior to starting. Your generosity gives our residents that extra special TLC that brightens their day!
Who Can Help
- Students looking to fulfill Service Hour requirements
- College Students
- Confirmation Students
- Young Adults
- Supervised Children
- Therapy Animals & their People
- Small Groups
- Youth Groups
- Religious Education and Sunday School Classes
- and many more!
How You Can Help
- Assist residents to and from Mass at Randallia Place – Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily Mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am
- Manicures – You don’t have to be a professional, we’ll teach you how to do residents’ nails
- Readers – Reading aloud newspapers, magazines, books, or even just sitting with a resident and having friendly conversation can be such a blessing. Volunteers welcomed any and every day of the week, 7:00am to 9:00pm.
- Beauty shop transporter – Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop at Randallia Place. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Organist or keyboard player is needed on Fridays at Randallia Place from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service
- Activities – Assist with a variety of basic activities in a group or one-on-one setting
September is National Inter-Generation Month, and Saint Anne Communities would love to help you prepare to celebrate. We have compiled our Top 5 simple, low-cost ideas for creating priceless memories. Intrigued?read more
Our Therapy Department does it again! August's Rehab News is ready to read. Complete with pictures and detailed descriptions of helpful stretches, this month's focus is easing lower back pain. Click Here to Read the Article...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.