There are many ways to give back without writing a check. Our communities are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community. All volunteers must complete volunteer orientation prior to starting. Your generosity gives our residents that extra special TLC that brightens their day!
How You Can Help
- Assist residents to and from Mass at Randallia Place – Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily Mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am
- Manicures – You don’t have to be a professional, we’ll teach you how to do residents’ nails
- Beauty shop transporter – Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop at Randallia Place. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday- 9:30am -12:30pm
- Organist or keyboard player is needed on Fridays at Randallia Place from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service
- Activities – Assist with a variety of basic activities
Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades kicked off our 50th Anniversary by celebrating Mass with us, reminding all in attendance to "honor and support with great affection our elderly brothers and sisters." Naming our chapel The Oratory of Saints Joachim and Anne, Bishop Rhoades also...read more
March is off to a beautiful start with a gentle spring shower. Historically, March 1st is remembered as the day President Grant signed a bill creating the United States' very first National Park (Yellowstone, 1872), President Kennedy established the Peace Corps...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.