Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits after 90 days of employment. Medical, dental and vision benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
Part Time employees are eligible for some benefits as well and those are highlighted below.
A competitive medical plan with an optional flexible spending account:
Employee only – $51.13
Employee/Spouse – $128.90 (extra $50.00 added on if your spouse has coverage offered to them at their current employer and chooses to elect our plan)
Employee/Children – $118.04
Family – $181.16
Two dental insurance options:
Employee only – free plan or a buy up plan for $6.14
Employee/Spouse – $7.68 or $20.15
Employee/Children – $14.68 or $24.37
Family – $24.63 or $41.16
Vision insurance options:
Employee only – $3.24
Employee/Spouse – $6.49
Employee/Children – $5.50
Family – $9.06
- Life insurance for all full time employees at employer cost with a maximum benefit not to exceed $100,000.
- Optional participation in retirement plan options: 403b or Roth IRA with a 50% employer match up to 5% for employees who have met the requirements for the match.
- Paid holidays plus an additional “Birthday” holiday. Part Time staff are eligible for holiday pay if they work the holiday and are outside their 90 day probationary period.
- Paid Time Off (employees who are Full Time start earning PTO on hire date).
- Referral bonus offered to any staff who refers someone new to the facility.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,500 for non clinical degrees.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 for clinical degrees and staff who work 60 or more hours per pay period.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,500 for clinical degrees and staff who work more than 40 or more hours per pay period.
- Local retail membership discounts.
- Discounts at our in-house coffee shop, Randallia Roast.
- Discounts on cell phone plans through AT&T and Verizon.
- Discounts through Gordon Food Service.
- Mentor program for clinical department.
If you have a passion for helping others and want a career with Saint Anne Communities, apply today.
Join Our Team
Would you like more information?
We’d be happy to answer your questions! Please complete this form and you will be contacted by one of our team members.