Fort Wayne, Indiana
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from a State accredited school of Professional Nursing with a current, valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Indiana (required)
- Experience in sales, marketing, management, or other customer service (preferred)
- 2(+) years experience in a long-term care facility (preferred)
JOB DUTIES SUMMARY
- Primary decision maker for most routine admissions
- Perform admission assessments, primarily at local hospitals
- Flexibly accommodate schedule changes
- Position involves regular local travel (50-75%) as well as physical activity involving walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing, lifting, etc. and potentially standing/sitting for long periods of time
- Develop effective relationships with social workers, discharge planners, physicians, and others at local hospitals
- Promote positive public relations for the organization
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills are crucial
- Reports to the Admissions Director, and serves as a bridge between admissions, finance, rehab, and nursing departments
Saint Anne Communities offers a great benefits package – including medical/dental insurance, paid holidays, 403b matching, local retail membership discounts, discounts on goodies at our in-house coffee shop, and more!
We look forward to meeting you!