Fort Wayne, Indiana
Saint Anne Communities is actively enhancing the facility’s Resident-Directed Care, and seeks to add a full-time, weekday candidate to our Maintenance team. Schedule will be Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm with on-call rotation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician/Specialist (3+ years preferred)
- Knowledge of maintenance activity, specialized skills, and ability to read blue prints are a definite plus, but our outstanding Maintenance Team is willing to train, as needed
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
- Work weekdays from 8a – 4:30p (and participate in on-call rotation)
- Help department fulfill its main obligation of supporting facility operation
- Perform work safely, with high quality and speed while maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Communicate effectively with residents, their families and guests, and coworkers
- Report all incidents/accidents to Supervisor
- Care for grounds equipment (repair) and lawn care, landscaping, shoveling, and keeping walks/driveways cleared in winter
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on building and equipment including, but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, mechanical, and painting
Saint Anne Communities offers a great benefits package including medical/dental insurance, paid holidays, 403b matching, local retail membership discounts, discounts on goodies at our in-house coffee shop, and more!