Full-Time Opportunity within our location in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- High School Diploma (required)
- Serv-Safe Certification (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the food service industry
- 1-2 years (minimum) in an administrative/supervisory capacity
Summary of Job Duties:
- Work every other weekend.
- Assist the Director in the supervision of the Food and Nutrition Services department.
- Responsible for the training of all new and existing employees.
- Responsible for the quality of food, ensuring it is prepared according to approved menus, presented attractively, and at the proper temperature.
- Maintains schedule for routine cleaning in the dining area.
- Coordinates workflow to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Assist with the development and administration of department policies.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner consistent with the mission and values of the organization.
Saint Anne Communities offers a great benefits package including 403b matching, paid time off, holiday pay (with bonus Birthday holiday), medical/dental/vision insurance, cooperative team, referral bonuses, local retail membership discounts, discounts on goodies at our in-house coffee shop, and more!