There are many ways to give back without writing a check. Our communities are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community. All volunteers must complete volunteer orientation prior to starting. Your generosity gives our residents that extra special TLC that brightens their day!
Who Can Help
- Students looking to fulfill Service Hour requirements
- College Students
- Confirmation Students
- Young Adults
- Supervised Children
- Therapy Animals & their People
- Small Groups
- Youth Groups
- Religious Education and Sunday School Classes
- and many more!
How You Can Help
- Assist residents to and from Mass at Randallia Place – Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily Mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am
- Manicures – You don’t have to be a professional, we’ll teach you how to do residents’ nails
- Readers – Reading aloud newspapers, magazines, books, or even just sitting with a resident and having friendly conversation can be such a blessing. Volunteers welcomed any and every day of the week, 7:00am to 9:00pm.
- Beauty shop transporter – Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop at Randallia Place. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Organist or keyboard player is needed on Fridays at Randallia Place from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service
- Activities – Assist with a variety of basic activities in a group or one-on-one setting
Please join us in celebrating your loved ones with music and a brunch buffet at the annual Parent's Day Brunch! Sunday, June 2, 2019read more
Happy Spring! National Day of Prayer is an annual observance day which is observed on the first Thursday in the month of May. Americans are encouraged to give thanks and to turn to God in prayer and peaceful meditation. ... May your month be filled with prayers...read more
More News & Events
See more articles, news and event information here.
Schedule a Visit!
We'd love to show you around one of our communities! Please complete this form and our team will contact you to schedule a personal tour.