Who Can Help
- Students looking to fulfill Service Hour requirements
- College Students
- Confirmation Students
- Young Adults
- Supervised Children
- Therapy Animals & their People
- Small Groups
- Youth Groups
- Religious Education and Sunday School Classes
- and many more!
How You Can Help
- Assist residents to and from Mass at Randallia Place – Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily Mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am
- Manicures – You don’t have to be a professional, we’ll teach you how to do residents’ nails
- Readers – Reading aloud newspapers, magazines, books, or even just sitting with a resident and having friendly conversation can be such a blessing. Volunteers welcomed any and every day of the week, 7:00am to 9:00pm.
- Beauty shop transporter – Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop at Randallia Place. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Organist or keyboard player is needed on Fridays at Randallia Place from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service
- Activities – Assist with a variety of basic activities in a group or one-on-one setting
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at the location you would like to volunteer for more information:
Would you like more information?
We’d be happy to answer your questions! Please complete this form and you will be contacted by one of our team members.